If you are searching for how to enable dark mode on Facebook then you reached a good page. In this tutorial, you will learn to allow dark mode on Facebook. Facebook’s dark mood is very important if you use it at night. Dark mode protects your eyes. Dark mode reduces the battery usage of your device and protects your eyes with less strain from damage. Learn all about Enable Dark Mode On Facebook we explain at the bottom.
What Is Dark Mode?
The dark mode is a wonderful feature that people use on their devices at night it is introduced by the WYSIWYG word processor. Dark mode protects your eyes from damage. It is a very helpful feature. Using dark mode makes your device’s battery less efficient.
Why Do People Use Dark Mode?
If you don’t know why peoples use dark mode on Facebook then the short answer is it is to change the white background into the black background of any website or social media app. People use it because it reduces the battery usage of the device and it is less strain on your eyes.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Facebook
If you want to enable dark mode on Facebook then we are going to share with you some steps to follow.
1. Open your Facebook App on your Mobile phone.
2. Next Go to your click 3 lines on the top right corner.
3. Now click on the settings & privacy.
4. Now you will see a new screen and please click on settings.
5. Now click on the dark mode option.
6. Now you will see Dark mode On, Off options, you can enable dark mode by clicking On.
7. after clicking now you are using a dark mode on Facebook.
Now successfully you have enabled the dark mode on Facebook. you are using dark mode but if you like to wish to disable dark mode simply apply the same process and at the end click on the off option. You will be able to use disable dark mode.
How To Enable Facebook Dark Mode Chrome On Mac and Pc
If you want to enable dark mode on pc, mac, in chrome browser then follow these instructions.
1. Open Facebook in your browser and login into your pc, mac in the chrome browser and now click on the profile icon.
2. Next, click on the display & accessibility.
3. You will see dark mode off on the new screen.
4. Simply click on the on option and use the dark mode of Facebook.
Congratulations now you have successfully become Capable to use the dark mode of Facebook.
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode On iPhone and iPad
If you want to use dark mode on your iPhone and iPad and looking for the right pieces of information. On this page, you can take the right information. Follow the given steps and enable dark mode on facebook On your devices.
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now click on the three lines which are given at the bottom.
3. Now click the settings & privacy option.
4. Now you will see a new screen and click on dark mode.
5. You will see 2 options On and Off but already selected is off.
6. Now you need to click on the on option.
Hopefully, you have learned How to Enable Dark Mode On Facebook. If you have to learn completely about dark mode then you can easily do it at any time. But if you have any questions then ask us in the comment sections.
Is Facebook dark mode Android not showing 2022?
If dark mode not showing on android then update your Facebook app and then open it click three lines and select the settings and privacy next click on dark mode hopefully your queries will be solved.
Why can’t I enable dark mode on Facebook?
It is easy to enable dark mode on Facebook but on some devices, it is too hard to enable the dark mode if an update is missing on your device then it is possible to be unavailable to enable dark mode.
Why can’t I get Facebook Dark mode on my iPad?
If you can’t get Facebook dark mode on your iPad then close your Facebook app and check for updates if need updates then update it and check again check for the dark mode.
Is there a dark mode for Facebook?
Yes, there is the available dark mode for Facebook mobile apps and websites even Facebook messenger.
How do I turn on dark mode on Facebook?
Open the Facebook app go to three lines go to settings & privacy then click settings and now click dark mode and on the dark mode.