Are you now experiencing difficulties and need the password for the available WiFi network? I can provide it to you. You have arrived at the right destination, as in this article, we will instruct you on How To Connect WIFI without Password.
When you go to a new location, whether it’s a relative’s house or a restaurant, the first thing you want to do as soon as you get there is connected to the internet using the WIFI provided at that location. In addition to this, the majority of us have probably been in the scenario where our friends and guests have forced us to enter our WIFI password into their mobile devices.
This scenario can be nerve-wracking for us since there is a chance that we have forgotten our password, or there is also the possibility that we are unwilling to reveal our password because we are concerned about our account’s security.
Taking into consideration all of your reservations, what if you discovered a means to link your visitor’s mobile phone to your Wi-Fi network without divulging the password for your Wi-Fi network?
Following an extensive investigation, we have produced a list of some of the more workable solutions that will enable you to connect to WIFI without entering a password. Additionally, please keep in mind that you should only use this approach in the event of an emergency or with the authorization of the person who owns the network.
What Is WIFI?
Wi-Fi, also known as WiFi, is a family of wireless network protocols that are based on the IEEE 802.11 family of standards. These protocols are typically used for local area networking of devices and Internet access, as they make it possible for digital devices in close proximity to communicate with one another using radio waves.
Using QR Code to connect WIFI without Password
Connecting to WiFi with a QR code can be a safe and dependable approach, especially if you are ready to connect someone else’s WIFI password or if you want your guest to use yours. Even though this could be difficult for some people, it is a fantastic way to please your guests without writing down your WiFi password. The following is an explanation of how to utilise a QR code to connect to any WiFi network you choose.
- Turn on your mobile device, run your web browser, and enter your router’s IP address in the address box. The most prevalent IP address is 192.168.1.1.
- The login screen will appear upon pressing the enter key. Use your login details to enter your router.
- After login into your router, you will need to locate the Guest Network option under Wireless settings.
- Enable Guest Network.
- Specify a username and password for the guest network. Try adding “Guest” to your name so that you can distinguish between the regular network and the Guest network. The name can be, for instance, MyGuestHouse or PasswordforGuest, etc.
- Click the Save button when you’re finished to create your network successfully.
The users of your Guest Network will not be able to download large games or movies from your WIFI if you use this approach since it allows you to restrict your Guest’s usage. This is an awesome benefit of this method. With this incredible feature, you may effortlessly Connect WIFI without Password.
Using WPS to connect WIFI without Password
WIFI Protected Setup, often known as WPS, is responsible for running the network by utilising WPA 2 and WPA personal security protocol. It’s possible that you’re curious about how you’ll connect to a WiFi network utilising WPS if you don’t have a password. You won’t need to worry about how to make this work because we’ll provide you with step-by-step directions.
- Activate your mobile device and navigate to the settings menu.
- Find the menu labelled Network and Internet Settings.
- Click on the WIFI options and then select Advanced.
- Once you access the Advanced menu, you will discover the Connect by WPS option.
- Once the WPS handshake protocol is connected, a popup will prompt you to hit the WPS button on your printer within 30 seconds.
- If your WiFi network lacks a WPS button, you can also configure it through WPS Pin. A WPS pin is conveniently located on the sticker of your router.
- By implementing the aforementioned steps, your phone will be linked to your WIFI network without a password.
Read Also How Can I Use Telegram In Pakistan
Using Router’s Guest Mode to connect WIFI without Password
Another way to connect to WIFI without a password is to use Open connectivity can undermine the security of your network, yet it is an acceptable solution for emergencies. If you are a network administrator, creating a guest network will not be difficult. Almost all modern WiFi routers offer a function that allows you to specify your own password for a guest mode. By following these simple instructions, you can configure your own Guest mode.
- Turn on your computer and open your preferred web browser.
- Find the IP address written on the sticker that is attached to your router, and then copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
- Use the administrative credentials to get into your router.
- Go to the option for configuring the wireless settings, and look for the button labelled Guest network.
- Simply enabling it will require you to click the button.
- Create a user account for guests on the router and assign a straightforward password.
- Once you have saved your preferences by clicking the Save button, you will be able to access the Guest network without needing a password.
Read Also How To Change WhatsApp Theme Colour
How to use the Wi-Fi Easy Connect feature to use WIFI without the password?
The most recent version of Android includes a brand new capability that connects devices over DDP rather than through WPS. To enable additional devices to join your network, you only need to connect the router to your cell phone in order to get things started. The router will grant automatic access to the WiFi network to any and all devices that are connected to it. Your phone acts as a configurator, making it possible for multiple devices to connect to a WIFI network without the need for a password.
Using DDP allows you to connect devices to a router without entering the password, but doing so requires you to execute a series of procedures that are outlined here.
- Navigate to the settings menu on your phone running Android 10 or higher, and then look for the WIFI settings.
- Move down the Accent point list until you find the row labelled “Add Network,” then choose it. You should click the Scan Icon button as soon as you discover it.
- You will immediately see a QR code scanner appear in front of you. Any device capable of scanning QR codes can be used to connect to a WiFi network. If you are unable to locate a QR code scanner, look for the pin, and then input it in the space provided for that purpose. You can join to the WiFi network without entering a password and use it wherever you like.
Using WIFI without a password
We are hopeful that you have found the answer to the question “How To Connect WIFI without Password,” and that you are now aware of some of the simple options that allow you to connect to any WIFI network in the world without inputting the password. Verify that you have the authorizAvailation of the person who owns the network before utilising any of these methods.