Many people are searching for How To Delete LinkedIn Account? Today I will teach in easy steps to deactivate your Linkedin account. No longer interested in maintaining an active presence on LinkedIn? This tutorial will explain to you how to delete your LinkedIn account, regardless of the reason you choose to do so.
You are required to have an understanding of the repercussions of closing your account before you can proceed with the deletion of your account. Let’s look into it more, shall we?
What Happens If You Delete Your LinkedIn Account?
In the event that you delete your LinkedIn account, all of your information will be removed permanently from LinkedIn. You will lose access to all of the information stored in your profile, including post recommendations, group memberships, skills, messages, and invites.
You’ll be happy to know that LinkedIn gives you the option to reactivate your account within twenty days. Even if you reactivate your LinkedIn profile within the next 20 days, all of your previous data will be deleted, and you will have to start building your profile from the ground up.
You have the option, prior to deleting your account, of saving a copy of the information that is found in your profile. You can accomplish this by going to the LinkedIn page where you can request your data archive and then request the archives.
Within the next twenty-four hours, your information will be delivered to the email address you provided upon startup.
If this is the information you’re looking for, you can go ahead and deactivate your LinkedIn account permanently by following the steps outlined in this article.
How To Deactivate A LinkedIn Account Permanently On Andriod?
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account to proceed.
- Click your Profile and navigate to Settings And Privacy.
- Select the Account section located in the upper-left corner.
- Select the option to close your LinkedIn account.
- Select the explanation that corresponds to your situation.
- To ensure security, you must enter your password on the subsequent page after clicking on the next button.
How To Delete A LinkedIn Account Permanently On PC?
- Sign in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Click on your Profile and then select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You will find the “Close account” option.
- Select Next.
- Afterwards, confirm your action.
Within twenty days of having your LinkedIn account deactivated, you will be able to use your email address and password to reactivate it if you choose to do so.
Simply resetting your profile and starting over from scratch is what reactivation entails. Before erasing any of the information on your profile, you should always run a report on it.
We hope that the question of how to delete your LinkedIn account has been answered for you.